- Melissa McCarthy as Abby Yates
- Kristen Wiig as Erin Gilbert
- Kate McKinnon as Jillian Holtzmann
- Leslie Jones as Patty Tolan
- Chris Hemsworth as Kevin Beckman
- Cecily Strong as Jennifer Lynch
- Andy García as Mayor Bradley
- Charles Dance as Harold Filmore
- Michael Kenneth Williams as Agent Hawkins
- Matt Walsh as Agent Rourke
- Neil Casey as Rowan North
- Adam Ray as Slimer (voice)
|When I actually can obtain a clip from this scene I plan to update this part of the entry so they can be compared side by side.|
- The whole reboot thing. I really wish they had made it into the squeal. The old Ghostbusters have been gone for years and with the return of ghosts these women decide to recreate it. Maybe have one of the old ones (Ray, perhaps) as a type of adviser.
- The PKE meter looked dumb.
- I didn’t like the new nontraditional Ghostbuster gadgets. Their job is to catch ghosts not blow them up. Since you can’t destroy ghosts if you rip them up then they will just reform, so you’re just adding trouble later. (Although it did turn out they didn’t have to worry about it.)
- We have a Ghostbusters movie. Took long enough.
- Erin’s boss being Lord Tywin (I miss him.)
- Jillian Holtzmann as a character.
- All the Kevin scenes, funny as hell.
- Leslie as New York historian; we might have some similar interests.
- The chemistry between the four Ghostbusters.
- The villain was very interesting.
- Lord Tywin doesn’t like Princeton.
- I like Pringles.
- For a person who was such a nasty human being Gertrude Aldridge’s ghost was rather tame.
Bad ass human=Lame ass ghost.
- If I was a subway worker and I saw someone jump
on the tracks I wouldn’t be chasing after them, I would assume he was suicidal and call
Yeah, someone you would not see me standing on tracks of an active train system.
- $21,000 a month? How much to buy? No wonder their predecessors were always looking for cash.
- I thought it was interesting in this
Ghostbusters movie, unlike the other two, these Ghostbusters never have a
moment just being the Ghostbusters. In
first movie after their first job business booms and they earn fame as the
Ghostbusters. In the second one after
the court scene the same thing happens.
In this one they catch a ghost and then a skeptic dies. They get sent to the Mayor by the police and the major
First big ghost catch, no real reward.
- Bill Murray got we he wanted out of a new Ghostbusters movie.
- Where did Erin get her Ghostbuster gear and suit? One moment she is trying to get a ride from a taxi driver wearing civilian clothes and the next she pops the balloon version of the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man in full regalia.
- The white hair on the Erin and Abby in the end reminded me of what happened to Ray in the last episode of the second season.